Inside Out is a global participatory art project whose goal is to send strong message to the world by presenting portraits of different people, initiated by French photographer JR who...
The Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund starts accepting applications for participation in the International Conference “The Balkan Dialogue – 2018”, which will take place on April 25-28 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The goal of the event is to establish a dialogue of experts and young professionals in the field of foreign affairs, economics, issues of security, international journalism and representatives of the academic community on the Balkan Peninsula on the most urgent topics of the region.
Topics for discussion will include the Dayton Agreement, a contribution of Russian into implementation of peaceful resolutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina, sources and specifics of terrorism in the Balkans, prospects for development of relations between the Balkan countries and Russia within the framework of Eurointegration and others.
The Balkan Dialogue aims at establishing a platform for constructive discussions, which in the future will serve as a basis for discussing existing regional and global problems, prospects for cooperation on a higher level. Participation in the dialogue will allow meeting interesting and passionate people, will give a chance to gain excellent professional experience and will provide many positive impressions.
Who can become a participant:
– young experts in the field of foreign affairs, politicy, economy, history of the Balkan region;
– activists from non-governmental organizations involved in international activities and specializing in public diplomacy;
– representatives of local and regional public authorities and governmental officials;
– undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students, instructors from field-specific universities;
– journalists specializing in the topics of the Balkan region.
Major requirements for participation:
– knowledge of Russian or English;
– age 20-35;
– interest to the topics of the Balkan region;
– a proactive life approach and a desire to develop professionally.
Existing publications on the topics of the Balkan region are an advantage!
How to participate in the Balkan Dialogue – 2018:
– send an electronic application at email@example.com by filling it out the application form on the official website of the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund
– attach recommendation and motivation letters to the application.
Results of the contest will be announced on March 17. You will receive a message at your e-mail address provided in the application.
Terms of participation:
– the Gorchakov Fund will cover accommodation in a double room and meals and will provide transfer for all the participants from Belgrade to Sarajevo;
– the most active participants of the programs of the Gorchakov Fund will receive an opportunity to become members of the Gorchakov Club and continue cooperation with the Fund as part of the program “Expert Mobility Support”;
– after completion of the forum all the participants will receive certificates.
Please tell your friends and colleagues, who can be interested in participation, about the Balkan Dialogue – 2018! We are looking forward to receiving your applications!