The Venice Academy of Human Rights is an international and interdisciplinary programme of excellence for human rights education, research and debate. It provides an enriching forum for emerging ideas, practices...
We are proud to invite you to join us at International Conference on Peace and Conflict Resolution 2019, that will take place from November 15th – 17th 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization- internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging international conference on peace and conflict resolution is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for governmental officials, academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, policy makers, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
• Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices in international relations, peace building and conflict resolution, current political trends and more; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the peace development.
• NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
• Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
• Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
• Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference 2019 will provide unlimited resources to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand your global network of scholars, professionals and activists.
Information source: https://www.pcrconference.org/