The Venice Academy of Human Rights is an international and interdisciplinary programme of excellence for human rights education, research and debate. It provides an enriching forum for emerging ideas, practices...
International Conference on Global Peace 2019
San Francisco, California, United States of America 28 – 29 June, 2019
- One regular registration can cover a paper within SIX pages, including all figures, tables, and references for one main author of the paper.
- One regular registration covers only one author. Co-authors SHOULD also register in-order to display their name in the conference proceedings.
- All the registration fees quoted above are excluding the Taxes (20%).
- Additional fees for the co-authors of the paper as applicable during the registration.
- Discounts available for the registration of the subsequent papers in the same conference. Contact us for the discount code.